Me n My Friend Pic

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Its October

Its October !!!!!
Is My Birth Month!!!!
I LOVE OCTOBER
HOHO~
Every year October i also will very excited ^^
Its may be many reason
Holiday is Coming~
Christmas Is Coming ~
New Yrs is Coming~
and many many more la ~hoho~

My Stpm exam stil hav 48coming days is i not wrong ~
So this month for me is study month and also diet month~
cuz birthday is coming ~ must less eat keep fit ^^
Need to hav a good impression
haha^^

Well
i hope this month i can be very happy...
dun wan any stupid, messy , FXXXX ,sad things happen ~
i dun wan it to Spoil my mood ~

p/s i know ' someone ' will ddly after c this post =p

6 comments:

evon said...

what is ddly?

Alden said...

What is DDLY?
Why my name appear in this article?
Sucks lar!
Delete it!
Shit

Florence said...

i think u most excited is bcz of ur bid day..ahaha

ViNCenT said...

Evon - ddly is a bad words =p
Alden - i dun wan delete lo ~puihhh
FLORENCE - ya ^^ birthday is most important day in my life...haha

Alden said...

Evon, DDLY mean "多多懒也 - Cantonese" Vincent so bad, talk bad words. No more image ad lar lu. If u dunwan delete then I dunwan become ur organizer. If bday are the most important in ur life, then dun working lar. Money not important ma. Everyday is ur BDAY! PUIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

ViNCenT said...

Wow....ur comment is super long this time wow...haha...i also din put alden in my post...i put SOMEONE only ma^^dun so sensative ok?puihhhhhhhh