Me n My Friend Pic

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Next Planning

Finally i have finish my 2 weeks part time job
2 weeks work 8days ...
but i have to say that this job is a easy and high salary job...
i jz hav to sit there and dial those stupid number
chat with those director CEO Manager ask them for coming to the
Cognos Performance at one world hotel...
Well...i work for 8 days n everyday keep dial n dial
i really dun know what is Cognos...haha
so when ppl are asking me what is cognos i jz answer them is a software...
what software n i really dun know...
is a easy job...but jz a little bit boring...
cuz keep repeating asking them a same question...
really so sienz~
but this is life...i mean this is work...
hav to face it cuz choose to giv up study =p
ok nvm...i will find some new job after my exam~
but i dun wan work as telemarketing anymore...haha
somemore the whole office keep saying english =.=!!!
those super pro d english...always diam diam in office (>.<)
also dun know y they all know how to speak contonese n madarine
but when they wan chat with me than talk english pulak -.-!!! ding

Finish my work and i realize that my exam stil hav 27days more i think~
haha...ok la...at least dun fail all la...pass 2 subject ba^^ + oil + oil
study hard ...i know that is really no persuasion...but...ok...lets see ^^
wohoo...think that hav to plan 1 of my brotherhood birthday edi...
haha...mayb i should take serious to this cuz is 21 yrs old birthday ~
giv him a good surprise or a bad experience ler?
can't think now cuz stil under that mood
hehe...but i will make you special experience and of cuz a special gift to u ~
maybe my suprise is no one attend ur birthday party ler ^^ hoho

No comments: