Me n My Friend Pic

Monday, October 12, 2009

There Can Be Miracle, When You Believe

There Can Be Miracle , When You Believe
I belive that everyone listened to this song b4
i liked this song so much~
orignal version - Withney Houston ft Mariah Carey
from the animation Prince Of Eygpt




Withney and Mariah Live...Amazing Live the legend



Leon Jackson ( X-factor Champion 2007) Live in X-factor final...he had a very 'thick' voice =p


David Archuleta ( America idol 2008 Runner Up)Angel voice...i like him alot ^^


Anthony Callea ... What a incredible Acoustic Live of this song ~ Very Touching version


Mike&Julika (Grand Finalists Indonesian Idol 2005) WoHoo..They can sing ^^

Are You Believe In Miracle?
I do Believe ^_^
Cuz Theres A Miracle To Born In This Earth
To Know My Family and My Friend And My Future Lover ^^



No comments: