Me n My Friend Pic

Sunday, October 18, 2009

OH Happy Day ^^

haiz....first i really have to say that i quite sad cuz i din buy 4D...
my car 3089 'open' at Magnum 2nd prize...
if yesterday i buy rm1 for 4d...than now i got 1k edi T_T
sad sad sad....
but is ok la...
i dun like gamble also ....except at chinese new yrs...
jz abit sad my parent din buy for it ...lol

Wohoo.. 6days more is my 'cow 1' birthday =p
and i know that many ppl will 'give face' to attend my birthday ...haha..
so happy so happy...
but i jz treat it as gathering...
cuz long time never chit chat will my 38 secondary school friend
haha...

Yesterday shopping with my dear fren...
n i buy 2 shirt for my birthday gift...
haha....cuz got sales...is so worth
i brough 2shirt from ZARA n MCKY...
and jz now shopping with my mummy and she brought me a
jacket from SEED for birthday gift...haha
i think my father will giv me angpou soon also...haha

Somemore i hav job can do edi...haha
although is jz 3 days part time job but i feel very appreciate edi...haha
cuz at least no need like idiot or silly 'stone' in house do ntg =p
hope tmr working will get a nice experince ^^
so scare cuz hav to speak english a whole day...
n i long time never communicate in eng with ppl edi....
hope tmr i can handle it ^^
and i have to sleep early for this 3 days
cuz 1st ... i hav to work..
2nd....my panda eyes is getting serious...
3rd....sleep late will make my mood bad and skin worst...haha

5 comments:

Alden said...

U're damn bitch!
Puihhhh
Work as gigolo also need speak in english de meh?
Wakakakaka

ViNCenT said...

u really sohai la...
if i work in gigolo i also have to shout like...oh yeah...come on baby de ma

Alden said...

Idiot lar lu!

ViNCenT said...

u silly lor ~

evon said...

vincent u r so 'zap'... u dont wear MCKY shirt la, u ll pollute it!!!!!!!!!