Me n My Friend Pic

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Memorable

Hurray...
just finish clean my room...
clear my stuff,
Wau...now i only realize i got so many ' rubbish' in my room
those glasses , present , souvenir given by fren that full with haze ...
Itchh....make my nose so beh tahan...
keep ' hash chui hash chui' in the room...
but that is worth cuz now my room look so clean...hoho
i also found that is something...memorable stuff in my desk...
n there is ' Sticker Photo '...
Wau...that was so many sticker photo i took last time
I was so happy cuz i found something very funny in the sticker photo...
like ' y he / she will dress like that? wau..he/she look young last time n now look like uncle..haha

(my phone camera is suck...so can't take a nice pic)
so do u find u in the photo?
haha...memorable right ? hehe

2 comments:

Dana said...

i dont find me!
& so sorry abt the yumcha ><

ViNCenT said...

look carefully la ...got u inside la...is ok la...cuz i also know u will ffk me again de la ><