Me n My Friend Pic

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thx to my Housemate ^^

Huuu~
Finally i had finish my Part time Job...
Thx KMS that intro this easy job to me...haha
i jz sit there...call some ppl...online msn,facebook...
than i get the salary...haha...this really a most easy job to me

Also very thx for my housemate who come to celebrated my birthday just now..
haha..i understand that u guys are abit poor recently ,
but i really so touching cuz u guys really got heart to celebrate with me
i tell u guys, i really got suprise this time oo..
i very suprise when i open the present...haha
anyways thx alot...
I will post ur guys present after my birthday =p
i appreciated ur guys so much just something was happen
makes me not so happy just now...

' could u pls don't choose the wrong time to call ppl can? you know u really spoil my mood ? i was happy holding the cake to take pic, but when i try to chat with u the first words u chat to me is ' diu nia ma ' ...u know what i feel jz now? you wan find kb u wan find XJ u wan find john u sendiri dun know call them is it? bro, u one call than all ppl hav to go down help u take is it...I even no time to cut my cake...you even din said 1 greeting word to me ...wtf...y u jz can't let my celebration finish, wait i finish blow my candle only ask them go down take the car renter? ' i really angry la bro...

No comments: