Me n My Friend Pic

Friday, January 1, 2010

Drunk




Attractive?hehe
.
.
.
Yesterday the last day of 2009 i went to my cousin wedding party
dai tong restaurant cheras leisure mall there...
aikz...abit sienz cuz i went there so many time
and i know that those food is not well at all..
yesterday food really not good ><><
.
.
.
now i only realize that my cousin is super pretty
i mean yesterday bride is my cousin and i really think she are so pretty
i think she is the most pretty inside my family list..hehe
and i also realize that many of my cousin are using IPOD-Touch
very jealouse...hope i will get 1 soon..hoho
.
.
.
i drink alot yesterday
red wine + henessy VSOP
and i feel really drunk after that
lucky i din embarrassing my family cuz although i know i really drunk
but i stil look normal at there...din do any stupid there...hoho
i feel that really suck when i drunk
head gonna explode and i really can't sleep well at night
feel vomit...lucky now i ' OK ' edi
next time must drink with smart edi

No comments: