Me n My Friend Pic

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Update


Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring Boring
sienz dao sei ~
Finally meet the Md from sg...
i tot everything is going smooth but sometime
many stuff is not full fill my expectation
i tot that will be easy but once i meet the Md
i feel i totally lose in front of him
i really week to convince ppl T_T
but lucky he give me one more chance that ask me call him
when i really confidence to convince him
well i call him this afternoon and he ask me wait for call
sign...again...waiting and waiting...every job also hav to interview 3 time
Sienz~ doing ntg at home and keep on pps

don't know why recently got the feel to love..
i less to hav this kind of feel , even i went to college last time
i also did not have that feeling, i feeling that alone is better than attach
i sick of being disturb by someone
i hate ppl try to control me in my life
i like to be ' free '
but recently feel like alone really not what i wan =p
maybe i reach the age that wanna get attach edi
erm....ok...want to b serious to find someone to love
haha...somemore hav to change myself first
no matter inside or outside =p..HIao~

4 comments:

Alden said...

O.M.G
I love HER
小S
Muahahaha

ViNCenT said...

deng...i wrote the post so hard than u jz said love xiao S ><

Alden said...

Erm?
HOW HARD oh?
I memang love 小S ma
Like tht also need "deng" me!
Aikz

ViNCenT said...

xiao S is mine ...u go love han dian la...lol