Me n My Friend Pic

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome 2010


Hurray...
today gonna b the last day of 2009
can't believe that time pass so fast
next year i will b 21 year's old
happy happy
.
.
.
I'm anticipating what i will face 2010
I'm look forward what of of person i will be at 2010
.
.
.
Let me just make a wish here
.
.
.

I wanna loss my weight at least 10kg for next year~
I wanna have a brand new handphone
I wanna buy a new doggie ( chiwawa or poodle also can ^.^ )
I wanna go oversea for travel next year ( Taiwan , Bali , HongKong ,Shanghai)
I wanna buy a new house with my parent ( don't wan to stay Tmn Desa anymore ~ )
I hope i can attach next year , long relationship (don't want 1 month or 2 month )
I wanna buy an Ipod
I Hope i can handle and work with happiness with my further job
.
.
.
Wish my family and all my friends get what they want in 2010

No comments: