Me n My Friend Pic

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday Blue

Haiz....this is not a good day for me ~
today i was waking up at 930pm...
when i getting up my bed...i feel my pelvic bone pain...
ya ...it is recrudescence ... pain pain pain T_T
pain until cannot get up from bed
i think i have to see tie da again....

than go to Paviilion - Lot 10 - Sg Wang - L Yat to do reserch
reserch the prices of cake and present that i hav to buy to 2 birthday boy ...
taking lunch at there ...
lucky i found the cake shop and i know the those ' infomation ' edi...
and i also know what to buy to that birthday boy edi...
huuu....this november hav to use quite alot of money edi...
who ask both of them 21 yrs old...makes me so headache ....haiz
oh ya...i meet some people at sg wang, some stranger but we know well each others last time
no big deal,haha

i know tomorrow also isn't a good day for me,
cuz my wallet only left 10bux i think
haiz....tomorrow hav to eat kopitiam edi lo
save money save money
waiting for the salary out

No comments: