Me n My Friend Pic

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Short Update

well...
i have to say...
my pelvic bone is gonna broke edi...
super duper pain now...
really hav to go hospital edi....
haiz....

this few days keep on go out research
feel so tired...
Friday go for yum cha than i eat alot...
drink alot too...
although my library's and jennifer body is fall flat edi...
but i also very happy hang out with my friend
even he scold me i am his fucking fren in his blog T_T
but i think we soon will dissolve ...
i dun know why my stupid + sohai 6 sense tell me again
our group will dissolve soon....
so....i jz very treasure that i have ur guys everytime yum cha ^^

Saturday night go to klang to attend my dai lou 21yrs old birthday...
although i wait for my gang for 1 and half hours there
but finally we r so happy at the end ^^
wish my brother KHIM PING happy birthday ya..
i have to say sorry cuz seems all the present you get my one is the most cheap de ...=p
haha...i really got so many fren birthday at oct and nov...so sorry ya ^^
hope you like my present ....lol

i dun know why my pelvic bone super pain while eating jz now...
i pain until i can't stand up
my whole body really no strange and i keep sweating...
my tear also wanna come out edi....
the whole party i jz keep endure the pain and din move too much

After the party we went to boston to hav our second round ^^
omg i really like that 'che lala '...
super delicious...yummy ^^
i like spicy ^^ wohooo ~
so sipeh jealous you....can get so many nice present ~
arhhhhh........i wan HENNESSY VSOP (>.<)!!!!

3 comments:

Alden said...

Wakakaka! Dissolve soon? Mana ada wor! Hohoho! U so teruk... Always pain. Gym saja sudah pain! puihhh

Ellie Low Panda said...

cham cham

ViNCenT said...

alden -haha,if u and ivan manner stil like that than sure will dissolve soon ^^ u la...always ask play those machine =p

ellie - cham ur head la =p