Me n My Friend Pic

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Eat and Drink

I had some strange dream this days...
haiz....dun know is it a sign or omen for me
ermm....nvm forget it ^^
last day so happy went to klang 'coconut flower garden ' eat seafood
with my friend...hoho
actually we decide to watch movie ' Ninja' at pavillion
but there is too many ppl line up for that '2012'
hoho....lucky that i watched edi that movie
bcuz of that so we decide to go klang eat seafood
went to coffee bean for my fav ice cappucino
than go shopping ~hoho

That place 椰花园 in klang is really nice and worth to eat
we order 1kg crab , prawn , fish , vege and tofu only rm141
that is super worth and the taste is not bad also ^^
after that we went to the curve for beer...
Weee~ i love beer...haha
actually we decide to go library's to have beer but that is too many ppl there
so we jz move to laundry to have 1 pint of henieken
wohoo..i like henieken ...haha
i like drink beer b4 sleep...
its makes me really sleep well(^.^)

No comments: