Me n My Friend Pic

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Recently update ~

What a busy week ~
Last few day so many activiti...hehe
go shopping , go fren single night party , wedding party ~

Last saturday went to Pavilion buy new year clothes with Sean ...
haiz...makes me abit dissapointed cuz so many ppl there
somemore there was nothing much nice clothes for me...
Zara so many ppl and the style for this season is not really suit me
than meet up with alden ivan and bear for dinner...
they all said im very lansi when meeting them...
grrrr....where got lansi oo...
my face so friendly lo~
hehe

we went to Ampang to hav our tomyam dishes
not that delicious actually
last time taste is more good but dun know y this time taste abit ' ordinary '
but stil ok for us ~ cuz is cheap...haha

than we devide to 2 group cuz some wan go klcc some wan go sunway~
i went to sunway with sean than i brought a t-shirt ~
that day abit sad cuz at least he find a jean and i jz brought a t-shirt~

after that went to ob ~
sienz sienz sienz
ntg can c also...haha
jz go there drink volka lime~
cuz is free =p
1am like that we out from Ob go jln ipoh to eat dimshum ~
haha

Sunday will b more fun bcuz my mum had brought me a NIke shoes cost 329~
wakakakakakka...actually i wan de shoes only cost 199 but she said that is not nice
so she wan me buy the 329 ...hehe ...more nice ^^
at night went to anthony single night party~
ntg much special things happen jz ate alot at there...~

Monday was abit special and excited days for me
cuz this is the first time i being real ' brotherhood ' in my life
i like the situition when those sister play some ' open door ' games
so funny ^^
at night wedding party was so fun
can meet so many old fren ^^
chat alot, play alot, drink alot~
hehe...
but the food is taste bad la...
so din eat alot,but i really fool alot ~
making noise and fun with them ~

No comments: