Me n My Friend Pic

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Some memories and funny photo

This is my little memorise with my beloved friends ^^
i know some of my friend will certainly shoot me gao gao cuz some of the photo really long long time ago,all those stupid look can found at here actually
haha....enjoy ~
Midvelly Stupid pose ...our topic is cry but i dun know y someone is acting cool there
My housemate .... Ah ping really nice right?hehe
My primary school fren
MIFF...my colleague
I forgot how old m i of this pic
STPM Classmate 9A2A

Genting trips ..ivan hair really look like girl =p
Like this pic alot...hehe
quite slim that time..haha
Ole Ole bali, Solaris KL
La Salle....my primary school fren
Going to watch avril concert ^^
Eleven see aunty look ^^
Alden is damn smily ^^
5 Sohai ...=p
Chun Hooi Birthday...
Somemore wear T-shirt at P. night ><
I miss you all guy...
Evon Birthday
My BIrthday
Kuala Selangor
Redbox sing K
Walaueh~ form 5 is it?
dana birthday...ballon ballon=p
when i was in Astro
Looks like London
When we was 12
Edward Birthday
Movie night
Chinese Society
i laugh so loud when i saw this pic...i guess my fren will know what i mean Bukit tinggi with messy hair
We r gangster ^^

6 comments:

Alden said...

..............! delete my pictures! if not u will regret!

ViNCenT said...

there is so many ur pic...somemore inside got me also =.=!!! y i can't post?

Alden said...

ok! u will regret! hng

evon said...

some pic really ugly la!!!!!!!

ViNCenT said...

alden- regret what?
evon - which pic ugly? ur 1 or our 1?

Florence said...

wa so memories oh really all tis pic ^^~like it ..