Me n My Friend Pic

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Stupid idoit fool

Sometime i really think im very stupid...
y said so?
although im keep telling myself something is impossible...
something is never come true...
but i stil do it....
i still like idiot do it...
i still insisted me myself and i do it...
Come on la Vincent Wong...
WAKE UP la...
dun keep dream dream n dream...
sometime there is many many things that will not b success although u r persevere
So....b sober ok???

You cannot jz think u will get back the same value from somebody jz bcuz how u sacrifice to it

you are voluntary to do it...
nobody force you do it...
you can just reject ppl asking...
you can just ignore ppl asking...
what can it be how can it be that is non of ur business OK~
as long as you already done your best...
People does not appeciate what u did than u no need think of it...
no need to feel dissapointed no need to feel angry
no need to feel unfair no need to feel any feeling that may hurt urself K..
people have their own living style no need you to involve it...
ya....thats always surrounded in my mind...
thats the inner person of me that always come out in my mind...
dun know how to avoid it...
or many i already accpect it...
but thas not bad what...
at least my inner person is more sober than the person i perform in front of people
haiz....
sign?
people jz think you r stupid idoit...or fool

No comments: