Me n My Friend Pic

Thursday, May 14, 2009

MCD life...

This my second day online in MCD...
can't go back hostel cuz there is too hot and my friend all back hometown edi...
scare alone in hostel and weather is damn hot also...no air con ><

i used to very hate MCD n KFC last time...
cuz i think that is very unhealthy and expensive ...
but now i change...cuz some MCD 24hours open ...
so that is very advantage for those people that their own house cannot online ...like me
or for the people that wan to escape from the hot weather...
student like to come to MCD online n do revision bcuz there is serve with wireless,
air con , food and beverage , but the most important things is...
u only need to order 1 coke so u can stay the whole night here n keep refill =p
sound very ' cheap ' but for 'poor'student like me is very worth ...haha

Alone online in MCD sound boring but for me i feel very happy...
because i really dun like stay in house too long...
not my house not good...but i like to ' run here and there ' haha
tmr is friday again...a boring day again ...hope tmr got 'yum cha' lo...
if not i also dun know what to do...online in MCD again tmr?
or watch movie tmr ? drink beer? or jz stay in home watch drama?haha
nvm nvm...let my life go on...relax 1 more month...
than have to study hard...final exam is coming ^^

No comments: