Me n My Friend Pic

Monday, April 5, 2010

Low Profile

Sometime i am so hurried in any stuff
i was thinking like...wanna become rich
wanna buy something that really not affordable to a ppl like me
i know i had work now, salary and allowance all are very good compare to
many diploma student
i hope i really can buy a new house with family soon ~
i know this is really a big dream but i really look forward to that

i wanna to have more fren in my life
so i go to add ppl in facebook or any making fren website and asking them out
i dun wan to be lonely in my house every weekend
well, i meet many nice ppl actually , they are kind and good
but i dun know why this will makes me feel solitude sometime
maybe i am just not that kind of try to make ppl happy or interesting
to help myself to create a good image ...

actually i also quite hunger for love ...
loneliness will makes ppl mind thinking wrong i guess
maybe sometime i am so desperate for love
giving myself too much of pressure ~
jealous with others, blaming myself, or breaking my own image
haizz..... sometime i am just everybody fool

trying to change myself
trying to ignore every single stuff that not relate by me
trying to leave troublesome person
trying to be a happy go lucky person
trying to be more

low-profile......





isn't it good? hrmmm....i guess so

No comments: