Me n My Friend Pic

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

To u


i try to not post some sad or emo article...
but i something sad really happen to me recently~

HuuuIIIIiiiiiiiI~~~~~
i try to b happy i try to smile when i hang out with friend...
ya...i know i can pretend well...
my friends all are thinking i m happy ~
but once i get back home...
i start emo~
i know emo is really not good at all..
i know emo is a kind of sickness...
but dun know y...
i emo..
i ' lock ' myself in the room~
(no lock la...jz close the door..)
i lazy to communicate to my housemate....
dun know y? no reason...

mayb got reason...
jz i dun wan accept ~

mayb is nothing happen...
im jz sensative?

mayb im jz stress?
mayb im jz unwell?

no no no~ this time i really know what i emo~
i emo because of 'u'
sometime ...
many stuff is jz cannot smile smile than let it go...
im a human ok?
can u dun treat me as a stranger...
im ur roommate -.-!!

if u really dun wan talk with me...
or u really dun wan see me...
ok fine...i can move back to my own house...

if u think there is something wrong with me?
ok fine... i really can move back to my ownhouse...
i really happy that u can b my roommate for 1 yrs...
so mayb i just dissapear in ur eyes...
so that we 2 can back to the normal life also...

1 comment:

Florence said...

sometimes prob really nid too settle it...if not both side just will suffer