Me n My Friend Pic

Friday, March 19, 2010

My Job

430pm
now i'm in my new office writing blog...hehe
i'm not lazy to work , i'm just ntg can do at here~

This company is totally different with the previous company i used to work
my table is more bigger~
company is more bigger ~
time is more free
nobody will giv you work to do ~
cuz all of them also said i'm stil new in office
so they just teach me some easy matter ~
like ~ making DO,Invois and bla bla bla ~

Manager won't force you to work ~
i always asking my manager or senior to let me do something but
they will ask me to rest ~
maybe some people will happy for that
but i was thinking it is quite weird ~
maybe difference company have their own difference culture~

like my previous company, i worked as sale executive ...
but everyday u have to make over 80++ call
you have to mark down what customer told u
and try to convince them to listen to me and courage them to sign some package
you won't have the time to rest ~
very challenge work ~
and now , same position~
but i look like always play internet in office
going out to collect cheque
my boss told me no need to find any new customer
just have to mantain the sale~

i am lucky bcuz my previous coll is settle all to me
so i am just like sitting and waiting for my salary ~
even my senoir also tell me...this job is jz have to show urself and wait for the salary ~

is it good?or is it bad?

but i dun really care , as long as i stil get my salary ~
so i think i am a lazy people =p
i wan to be hardworking in office ...
but this company culture is not going to this way ~
haha

No comments: