Me n My Friend Pic

Monday, June 29, 2009

SORRY TO YOU ALL

I was cry in my car jz now....
i was emo in my room jz now....
cuz until today i only realized i was wrong...
i did so many wrong things in my life....
i hurt people feeling...
i broke the friendship i used to have
i make a big missunderstood for my friend....

I got a special gift from the god....
but i used it by a wrong way....
i used it by getting ppl attention...
i used it by my happiness
i fooling people around...
my talent bcome a weapon that can destroy the relationship...
i was suck n i was a jerk....

But i really know the god is love me...
i really appreciate that god send his salve to save me
bring me to life...cheer me up...
thx alot...

so now i wanna to say to u all guys...
i really so sorry that what i did last time
i really said this out by my true heart...
i know things happen ...than that is edi happen...
no turning back edi
i know i cannot change any things now
but i really wanna to say SORRY to u all...
for what i did wrong...
SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY

No comments: