Me n My Friend Pic

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Something deeply in my heart

Today fecth my roommate went to Utar ...
one fm was played this song on the way to Utar...
刘若英 - 后来
Suddenly i thinking back last time when my first love...
than my heart feel very touching....
very serene , comfortable...
This is our love song...
is divide by 2 part..
japan vision and chinese vision...
i am handle the japan vision n she is handle the chinese vision....
is very romantic last time....
cuz we stil young that time...
we stil in childish thinking last time...
we stil a child last time...
we dun know those real life think...
we feel very happy when we meet each other last time...
We eat breakfast together...
We go OUG ' Yaohan ' together....dun know how to spell cuz long time ago story...
We dance at the 3rd floor children department shopping complex ...
Although we hav no transpot that time but we know every saturday and sunday
we can meet each others^^
I stil remember the first time u holding my hand...
and i knew that time is my sweetest moment...
How lucky How sweet am i last time ...
But unfortunely we lost each others contact quite a long time...
and i also what you are doing now...
have boyfriend edi?
r u stil study? or working?
how was ur bro?
im so miss you...
You are my frist love...
you are my sweet puppy love...
you the girl im love b4 deeply...
no matter you still remember me or not....
no matter you still care who am i or not...
but i just wanna tell you...
i really really appreciate what u giv me last time...
although my memory gradually can't recognize your face ...
can't remember what we did for me b4...
but i will always keep remind myself your everything...
you will always keep in log in paste in to import to input my memorise ~
i really really MISS YOU ^^
郑芸媚

No comments: