Me n My Friend Pic

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Again...

Yeah i did it again...
I did wrong again...
I make you angry again...
i make myself emo again...
i feel very guilty again...
i feel sorry to god again...
My childish thinking make myself did wrong again...
my sense tell me something is happen again...
i tot it really a small case but i know my mind giv me a wrong guide again...
I have to say sorry to you again...
i have to self-reflection again...
i have to self-questioning again...
i have to self-examination again...
Again Again n Again...
I feel tired to have this life again...
I know i did something wrong again...
i know u quite dissapointed on me again...
but i hope you can apologize me again...
cuz we really have no much time, i hope we can back like normal again..
perharp i had a good memory on this place again...
im anticipating this 2 month...
cuz after this 2 month....
you no need to face me again..
you no need to endure me again...
so Once again...so sorry about that...

No comments: