Me n My Friend Pic

Monday, July 20, 2009

Study Hard

Recently I'm thinking bout my future~
i'm thinking that what should i b in my future?
i don't wanna just cincai find a job than work hard for it ...
i wan to find some job that really i like...
i dun want a low salary job...
i dun wan my life bound to a job that i dun like...
actually i am anticipating my future...
last time i was afraid to think of my future...
i was thiking that my future is black...or black and white...
cuz i hav no skill(got la ....abit la) , no interpersonal relationship
so that is quite hard for me to find a great job...

But now i think different ...
i'm thinking that i should not thinking those troublesome question...
and the right thing for me to do is study hard for my STPM...
my parent have been given so much of money support to me ...
i cannot let down my parents...if not i am a disobedience child (><)!!!
so i wanna to study degree ~
i don't wanna my school life just stop at my STPM level...
it is very unworthy to me and to my parent ><
so.....STUDY HARD STUDY HARD STUDY HARD ~
hehe..

Although now i'm abit old...almost 20 T_T
after my degree life is 23-24...
but i still wanna study...even though some of my fren
maybe already buy a new car,or even a house...
but i know that is worth for me to study..
cuz i wanna wear that ' square college cap 'hehe
somemore i am the only child in my family...
cannot humiliation my family ~

so i pray to the god...
take off all my idleness,indolent and laziness....
4 more month i having my exam ><
so must really really gambateh edi...add oil...
fight for my ptptn for degree...hehe

4 comments:

Alden said...

No PTPTN for you!! Jangan mimpi lar! Just DROP it! Dun study anymore :P

ViNCenT said...

Devil ~ Devil ~ Devil ~ i dun wan b like u lo...what cert also tak ada =p

Florence said...

haha evil alden

Alden said...

No cert but I got a nice job! So? Fuck off lar you! Damn! Grrrr