Me n My Friend Pic

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Obey and Humble

Dun know how to begin my post so jz straight away to the point....
i was so happy that what god did to me recently...
i need to apologize to my friend that i quite emo last 3days i think...lol
i emo cuz some stupid childish or unmature thing that happen on me...
that time mayb i stil can't let it go my pressure or some emotion...
just my childish thinking make myself emo...so now i recover edi...
cuz i realize that this is a challenge from god...
god need to test my endurance...
c whether i easy get mad or not...
haiz...let my god dissapointed cuz i really easy get mad...
my EQ quite low recently...
but i will keep remind myself won't easy get mad or emo again...hehe
Im so happy that my 2 of my ex cg leader did to me...
im also happy that my roommate did to me...
thx god that put those ppl beside me so that can teach me alot...
so i really need to learn obey n humble myself...
cuz i really realize that if we obey n humble myself...
we can c difference things...
something that is beatiful , unvalueable ...
life will bcome better,
life will bcome easier
bcuz when we humble n obey ourself...
we will won't haggle, bicker or argue...
and without this ' emotion ' i think...
than you really won;t emo or angry...
im stil learning this...
so i hope that i really did this in my real life in one day soon ^^

No comments: