Me n My Friend Pic

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Life that i used to have before

Today i went to pavillion with my housemate...
i feel super duper sad...
bcuz i saw many nice pant,shirt,clothes n jacket....
i want to buy it buy my finance reject me...
haiz....
y i wil bcome like that?
y my bank acc almost bankrupt?
somemore my pocket money is not enuf for me to spent...
maybe people will sad i use alot money everyday....
but my answer is No...
i eat lunch dinner n sometime supper...
but i just eat' dai bai tong '
i really less eat kim gary...
even MCD n KFC also no money to go...T_T

I think i need to find a part time job edi...
life that no money to spent really make me so headache...
so suffer on it....so sick on it...grrrrrrrrrrrrr
i really dun know wher my money gone ....
is just like that money hav their leg n runaway from me T_T
somemore i very paiseh to tell my parent that i not enuf pocket money...
cuz im 20 yrs old soon...cannot always ask money from parent...
i will bcome very guilty on it...suppose i giv money to them
not they giv money to me.....somemore my pocket money is damn high
if compare to others...

i anticipating i can walk into starbuck and drink my fav drink cappuccino...
sit at ther serve net with my lovely laptop like last time ><
i really expect i can b like last time...
i can buy whatever i like...
i can go the place wharever i wan~
arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
perharp the day i expect come soon...

Start from today my church want us to fast meal....
i so glad that i can join too....
i hope that i can tahan the hungry feel...
wanna fast my lunch and supper ...
prepare my heart to the god...
Pls lead me to the life i expect ....

4 comments:

Florence said...

hahah fasting time really is a good time to save our makan $ too... :D gambateh yoh~ hehe first time doin fasting izzit ar?

ViNCenT said...

of cuz first time la...apathan y i hav to fast oo><

Alden said...

1 August 2009 - coming soon :P

ViNCenT said...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........postpon la..lol