Me n My Friend Pic

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Inward Word ...part 2

I would like to write my inward word ....my title for today is stupid things

erm....Have you ever do a stupid things b4?
i think properly all ppl done b4 right?
but...what is the mean point for stupid things?
who can judge u that is a stupid things?
i think the one who can confirm u r doing a stupid things is our ownself...
i did many stupid things b4...
i did many i thought i wil right but i jz realize im doing a stupid things in the end...

how can i say i did stupid things?
if i am the person who thought i always right why suddenly i wil change my mind?
erm.....i ask myself many many time b4...but i am not geting the answer that really make me 'appove' it...

mayb is some movie change me? [ some movie is very touching and teach u the right way]
mayb is some music change me?[ some song is very meaningfull and lyrics is very touching ]
mayb is time?
mayb is fren?
mayb is lover?
mayb is family?
mayb is god?
but all those answer mayb wil make me change my mind but i think the main reason is .... ' me '

Sometime i wil think that myself is very selfish , jealousy , look down ppl,arrogant...
i know thats my mistake , i also know i make alots of mistake...
have hurt many ppl b4....many ppl hate me...
haiz~
mayb that is my personality also...
i can't change...
or perharp i can say...i can't change easily ...

i got alot of weekpoint alot of faults
actually i really know my weekpoint ....
but dun know y i can't control myself to do it...
if i dun wan talk...ppl wil think me very arrogant...
if i talk ...ppl wil think im so bitchy...
haiz...sometime i also dun know how? =p

i got confidence i can change my own personality...
i know i can do it i believe i can do it...
i hope u all can give me sometime...cuz i really enjoy with ur guys...
true heart oo ^^ haha

p/s last time u help me promote...if this time u saw it...help me promote also oo^^



4 comments:

Florence said...

HAHA mayb evil keep stick on in ur mind tat time..hhaha..yar..sometimes really curious how come my mind can change so fast oso...is tat call EMO?omg i cant identify it oso..but always sure hope tat can emo to a good mind not to negative :) jiayou

Isaac Wht said...

that's not your fault, it's some evil controlling your mind. it's hard to change by yourself actually. Try to open up your heart and let ppl help you. Give yourself a chance to let ppl help you. my church's door is opening for you, it's welcome you to come every saturday. if you want to got then call me. =)
GOD BLESS! take care!

ViNCenT said...

Emo?i dun think it is the right answer for me la...i hav my devil side in my heart which that is really evil...lol...so u must becareful lo...haha

ViNCenT said...

evil is controling my mind? sometime i was regret what i was doing but sometime i won't...i also dun know y....lol...go to ur church? ok also ar...find 1 day la...if i too dispute church also show that im not giving myself a chance to try....lol...