Me n My Friend Pic

Monday, February 16, 2009

Korea BBQ Restaurant

Wow....What an expensive dinner for me....lol
today i went to kepong to find my fren ST for dinner...
i thought the dinner is only cost me 20bux but i pay 56bux in the end...lol
it is so expensive to me but i think that is worth for me...
becuz the there is good environment...
good service...
and the good is super tasty..hehe
here is some pic to share to urs


Some small dishes
Steam Egg....its like japan cawanmushi

erm...i forgot what it call but its tasty and free by the restaurant..lol


korea fried rice....yummy

Here got Sause...Sup...bbq pork and small dishes..hehe

Bbq chicken....this really nice..

BBq POrk...
Bbq Pork also.... Half Cook

BBq chickenz

This dinner is realy nice to me although is abit expensive...
i fully recommend it ...
ppl who like to eat like me must try this restaurant...
BBQ KOREA RESTAURANT
is located in kepong,damansara,mont kiara and sri hartamas

No comments: