Me n My Friend Pic

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine Day




This yrs 2009 valentine days is really a incredible yrs to me...
first at all i hav to say sorry to isaac bcuz we all really thought u r busy with ur service in church so we din call u out...sorry sorry ..
i also hav to thank to my fren ellie dana edmund and ivan because u guys had been accompany me for this lonely valentine days...
i dun know is it a good things or not cuz it also show us don hav any lover or couple...quite sad hor..lol..but is fine to me...cuz i also not gonna date somebody cuz i think that my pocket money only can enough 'feed' myself...lol

i loss alot of energy for that day
use alot of money for that day
eat alot for that day (>.<) although all those food wil make me bcome fatter but i really appreciate for that day.... cuz i really not laugh that ' real ' in this half yrs... haha...i can write my feeling in blog but i can't say it by my mouth... weird hor...

Me and Edmund....We not COUPLE ar...just fren...U dun think too mush...lol

Maggo Speacial from PAvillion MOC ...yummy

2 comments:

Alden said...

Stupid
not EDMUND OK,
is ALDEN

ViNCenT said...

same la...we prefer call u EDMUND...chui meh?lol