Me n My Friend Pic

Thursday, October 16, 2008

SADNESS

rainny rainny day....17 oct 1am...

my heart is hurt...
my tears are fall...

y will become like that?
Y the ending wil become like that?
i am so tired to face this all shit anymore...
i really really sad when i heard those words...

now im the bad guys
everybody treat me as a bad guy now...
what a jerk...
i din did wrong also need to c ppl face to survive ...
i really sad when u said HE NOT HATE ME ANYMORE...
why the situaition become like that?
he the one who wan break up this relation..
he the one who delete my msn...
he the one who let me down...
y am i suppose to c his face to join the activiti?

i really so sad...
i treat u as one of my best friend...
now u said those things to me...
u know how many days i had been sad in this problem?
u wan me change u wan me learn....
u wan me go to a place that full of my enermy...
u know what would be if i really go there?
i wil b full of back shoot that eyes can't c....

i know some may think i am such a jerk that dun wan to build back relaion
or the people who very care his 'face' ...
but i really dun like those chance to get it back...
Maybe im a character who always give ppl think im bad...
although something that not ur false , however....people wil think u r the bad guy...
Lie wil become a truth when everyone going to believe it....

2 comments:

Florence said...

pls la..u misunderstood me...
-__- i not mean tat u r a bad guy..
aiyo u really always think negative now..wake up man..u r always the best in my heart..actually now i really hope u can come wif me d camp..cz really can us so much..there hv leader can help us,listen to us, support us..n u noe..tat day he told me he edi forget d pass..he noe he did wrong..so y dun u forgive a person?=) cheer up guys..i always will stand ur side,,dun tik so much ya

ViNCenT said...

florence ar florence
if he really did wrong also no need ask u come to inform me...also no need ask evon ask me giv he back all the things belong to him la...y dun he come ask for himself...if he really did wrong than ask he giv me back my wonderful birthday party la...he destroy my birthday party OK..u also know im so care for my birthday de