Me n My Friend Pic

Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm BAD GUYS.....SO WHAT !!!!!





Sometime i'll ask myself....
hey vincent....r u a bad guy?
than i wil reply myself....no la,many people worse than u la...
PUI....im totally lie to myself...
ya...i am bad...SO what? thats me...
i don't care what u think of me now...
i just want to be myself ...
i won't going to change for someone...
no matter in friendship or even my love...
y suppose i have to change not yours?
all people treat me as bad guy than of cuz i hav to appreciate it la..
u think i wil cry n said im sorry to u?
haha...so silly...
u say im too think of myself...selfish...blablabla...ya...im agree with u...im the person like that...than ler? So what? at least i b myself..
not like you lo...so FAKE..

Oh~cannot say like that oo...later more people wil hate me..
i PUI PUI PUI.....dun wan b fake anymore la....
i wan show out my true personality la....wan hate me than go ahead la...
b yourself....dun use some dirty skill to let me down la...no use wan....
OK?????

2 comments:

Florence said...

hey guy~dun be so 醋~
calm down man~
anyway anythings i will support u =)
be happy

ViNCenT said...

i wan to bcome bad n makes bad look good