Me n My Friend Pic

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crazy Fun

Nowadays my housemate really giv me alot of suprise...
although sometime i wil feel moody when i alone in my room...
although i wil always think back something that make me very sad...
but it all doesn't matter for me ...
cuz i think that being with my housemate wil get alot of fun m make me slowly forget the pass...

last week we went to sushi king ....we hav been order out alot type of sushi..i never imagine that i saw many pink and purple plate in my table...that days is bonaza...a fair that can eat sushi woth 2 bux...here the pic..

although we order that much of sushi...but prices total up only 100bux++

last 2 days we went to eat steambot at setapak...
that place is very ' low class ' than we also dress like very cheap went there..
than after we eat suddenly suddenly somebody said go neway sing k...
walaueh....i dress like uncle din comb my hair somemore my shirt got satey sause ...
than we all like bagger went to neway time square...that time really feel embarrass cuz many people look at us...

we went there about 11pm than sing until 4am...
so happy cuz i can drink beer oo...




cheerr.....' dun look at me ....i know is ugly that day '

being with my housemate really wil hav alot of crazy fun (^ 0 ^)
i dun care how much i spent ... how many time i spent...

No comments: